Welcome, new students! Here are 10 things about Begley Library:
1. Your student ID card is your library card. Use it to check out books.
2. To print, swipe your ID card on the printer's card reader.
3. The library has a second floor. Most of the books are there.
4. You may borrow up to 20 books at a time.
5. When you get your first (or second, or third...) research assignment, bring it to the library and ask a librarian to help you get started.
6. There are lots of books in the library, but the library's online collection is even bigger. Access films, ebooks, journals, music, images, and more through the library's website.
7. Need research help? A librarian is ALWAYS available. Use Ask Us 24/7 to contact a college librarian online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
8. Every semester, the library hosts Long Night Against Procrastination, and stays open until 11:45pm. There are games, prizes, fun study breaks, free food, therapy animals, librarians and tutors to help you get your work done.
9. The library has some fun collections. Check out graphic novels, popular reading, YA novels, DVDs and more, located on the first floor.
10. If you have questions, ask. Library staff are here to help you.
Contact the library
CALL US:(518) 381-1235
Ask Us 24/7
Reminder: Virtual Assistance is ALWAYS available. Chat online with a college librarian 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with Ask Us 24/7.